It is a primary, non-destructive technique of measuring, which helps elucidate the structure and the conformation of organic molecules. It can be used for reaction control, to proof the identity of a compound and to detect and identify impurities.
In our facilities we have two digital 400-MHz spectrometers with ATB 5mm-probeheads, operating 24/7. As an on-demand service we offer:
- Multinuclear analysis: 1H, 13C, 19F, 31P and others
- 1D- as well as 2D-experiments (e. g. HSQC, HMBC, COSY, TOCSY, NOESY, ROESY…)
- Quantitative NMR with external calibration (composition and absolute concentration)
- Purity assay (up to 0.1% accuracy)
- Custom modification of the measurement parameters, according to your wishes