Standards and Reference Substances
At ASCA we have a rich catalogue of reference substances, available in their native and/or their isotopically labelled form (2H, 13C, 15N). These compounds are of vital importance in the environmental, food and feed analyses.
Get your quotation now!
- Pesticides and metabolites
- APIs and metabolites
- Mycotoxins and natural products
- Plastic Additives
- Custom Synthesis
ASCA can prepare that compound for you. Since 2000 we do custom synthesis for our customers. Is it not available anywhere else? We will make it for you.
- Synthesis of individual substances on behalf of customers (1 mg to 100 g)
- Synthesis of labelled compounds (2H, 13C, 15N)
- Synthesis of metabolites and impurities
- Regular supply of small quantities of specialty chemicals
- Complex, multi-step custom synthesis
- Purification, identification and characterization of unknown compounds
- Literature research, feasibility studies
See some examples here.
ASCA can be your partner in research. We have successfully been the research partners of several big pharmaceutical companies (selection of patents) and research institutions (e. g. Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung). Take advantage of our expertise in organic synthesis and of our well-equipped laboratories!
- Development of methods for the synthesis of novel drugs (APIs)
- Optimization of promising lead compounds (hit-to-lead)
- Synthesis of metabolites, impurities and internal standards
- Feasibility studies, literature and patent research
- Troubleshooting and chemical improvement of known reactions
- Synthesis re-design
- Technology transfer and full documentation, including process description, methods, etc.
It is a primary, non-destructive technique of measuring, which helps elucidate the structure and the conformation of organic molecules. It can be used for reaction control, to proof the identity of a compound and to detect and identify impurities.
In our facilities we have two digital 400-MHz spectrometers with ATB 5mm-probeheads, operating 24/7. As an on-demand service we offer:
- Multinuclear analysis: 1H, 13C, 19F, 31P and others
- 1D- as well as 2D-experiments (e. g. HSQC, HMBC, COSY, TOCSY, NOESY, ROESY…)
- Quantitative NMR with external calibration (composition and absolute concentration)
- Purity assay (up to 0.1% accuracy)
- Custom modification of the measurement parameters, according to your wishes